Friday 8 July 2011

About me.....

Hello everyone,hows life?Welcome July btw,wait a second i'm not talking or sharing about BERSIH 0.2 ya,its out of  mine.Well sorry to all readers,since look like my blog sudah bersawang sana-sini,no words only one LAZY..ya sometime i'm kinda lazy person but ada aku kesah nopss...totally nope :>
Just realize we already in July,means past 6 months in 2011,aiyoo azam sudah tertunai ke belum?The question goes to you and ME...myself..i'm pening kepala to thinking about that thing actually,hopefully in coming days semua akan kembali sediakala.Ok friends with short sharing today,about me...ya about me,not about you...sometime i feel more alone compare before,it's always happen,mcm tiada semangat bah,last 3 months since april till june,aiyoo so many unexpected thing happen,my weight also reduce kaw2 punya,u guys can imagine from 65kg to 57kg,in the end myself yg suffer coz uniform keja tak ngam lagi...not teruk lagi compare this thing..PATIENT...hiks hilang sabar`selalu...everything tidak ngam...makan hati uolls mcm saya ne yg ala-ala gadis sunti yg bukan dara lagi opss no idea,just 1 thing,forgive me i know im human being mana lah tahu yg terbaca blog ne pernah di sakiti walau bukan ala2 master n slave kan,so its fucking hard to balik ke pangkal jalan but i have to..no option no short cut...semua kena balik ke pangkal jalan...so might be the right time to say....happy die to old of me and welcome to new of me...boleh caye ker ne?Doakan saya...amin...

Hidup hanya sekali,tapi dalam masa itu sayangi diri anda...

 

No comments: